- Containing full-text for more than 80 of the most popular elementary school magazines, Primary Search is designed specifically for elementary school libraries.
Databases & Magazines
- Science Reference Center is a comprehensive research database that provides easy access to a multitude of full-text science-oriented content.
- The Student Research Center provides students in secondary schools with the most appropriate research tools for easily obtaining the information that they seek from their EBSCO databases.
- This online education resource provides everything a student needs to learn more about further education and assists in making informed decisions on their future from one single, handy database. Testing & Education Reference Center also features interactive online practice tests for preparatory examinations including entrance exams and certification and licensing tests. Some of the standardized tests included are: AP exam, SAT, GRE, civil service exams for places of employment like the U.S. Post Office, NCLEX for nurses, real estate, military, PRAXIS for teachers, and GED. In addition to the standardized tests, this resource offers online information about private high schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, and specialty schools.
- The TumbleBook Library is a collection of free interactive animated talking storybooks for children. Children can chose to read the text or have the stories read to them. Some books feature "Word Help" to assist children in sounding out words. There are also book-related puzzles and games to play. Stories are available in English, Spanish, French and Chinese.
- Provides information regarding government, non-profit, and community organizations and programs serving residents of Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester Counties on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This project was funded through a federal grant administered by the Maryland State Libraries Division.