- Instead of spending hours scanning books for mentions of a family name, users can turn to Genealogy Connect for a one-stop search across multiple volumes, identifying connections and enriching family history.
Databases & Magazines
- Research tools for tracing family history and American culture, for beginning and professional genealogists. Includes original page images for all documents.
- History Reference Center is the world's most extensive full-text history reference database, featuring full text for more than 1,620 reference books, encyclopedias and non-fiction books from leading history publishers.
- Access a comprehensive collection of author biographies, plot summaries, and book reviews, plus short stories, author interviews, and much more.
- Designed specifically for high school libraries, MAS Ultra School Edition contains full text for hundreds of popular high school magazines covering a wide-range of subject areas including history, science, careers and much more.
- MasterFILE Premier contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. This database also contains full text more than 500 reference books, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags.