- Whether you are going back to school, switching jobs, or just want to brush up on an academic skill, our adult learning center is here to help. Our live coaches will help you write a winning resume, learn Microsoft Office, pass the GED, and more
Databases & Magazines
- Over 1.2 billion records in over 3,000 databases. A source for conducting genealogical and local history research . Included are digitized images of the U.S. Federal Census from 1790 on, The American Geneaological Biographical Index, Passe nger and Immigration Lists Index, and more. * in library use only
- The Auto Repair Reference Center is a full text database containing information on Repair procedures, service bulletins, service recalls, wiring diagrams, labor and quick tips for automobiles. Not all types of automobiles are represented in the database and not all information is available for those automobiles that are represented in the database.
- Beanstack offers personalized book recommendations tailored to your child’s age, interests and reading level, along with learning tips to help you engage with your child.
- Search or browse through more than 450,000 full-text biographies in over thirty categories, including actors, authors, explorers, historical figures, inventors, musicians, presidents of the United States, scientists and many others.
- Scholastic BookFlix pairs classic video storybooks from Weston Woods with related nonfiction eBooks from Scholastic to build a love of reading and learning. By linking fact and fiction, BookFlix reinforces early reading skills and introduces children to a world of knowledge and exploration.